Have a project in mind? Get in touch!
At my clearest, most direct, and most user-friendly.
For me, that’s what functional design needs to be: a boiling down of something into its clearest, most direct, and most user-friendly. Whether that be as sharp and information-dense as a highway map, or as sparse and intentionally-designed as a beautiful website depends on the project.
I’m focused on creating meaningful work as a UX Designer. My work is grounded in a capacity for empathy, a deep interest in how people connect, and an ongoing passion for innovation.
November 2022 — Present
• Designing solutions for air travel. Addressing streamlined airport navigation, baggage claims, and traveling with a mobility device.
• Leading continuous improvement efforts for the award-winning United Airlines mobile app.
Senior UX Designer
July 2022 — November 2022
• Promoted to a design lead for both web and mobile.
• Lead UX efforts from conception to launch on the development of Acres—a geospatial analytics software with over 20,000 monthly active users.
May 2021 — July 2022
• Responsible for user research, information architecture, interaction and visual design, prototyping, and user testing across web and mobile products.
• Role grew from the sole designer at AcreTrader to collaborating with a team of 30+ designers, data scientists, and engineers.
Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
Designer, the Momentary
Nov 2019 — Apr 2021
• Promoted to the design lead for a new contemporary art space.
• Worked cross-functionally to design environmental wayfinding materials and interactive digital media. Collaborated with multiple roles to drive alignment.
Sep 2018 — Nov 2019
• Assisted the Creative Director with rebranding Crystal Bridge’s website, email marketing, advertising, and print materials.
• Planned and implemented original marketing promotions and collateral for 20+ campaigns to over 600,000 visitors.
May 2018 — Aug 2018
• Researched and identified problems through stakeholder talks and user research.
• Collaborated alongside business partners to create ecommerce customer touchpoints including product pages and social media assets.
• Clients included The Hershey Company, Murphy USA and Kimberly-Clark.
Additionally, you can download my resume.