Have a project in mind? Get in touch!
I am a multi-disciplinary designer—currently based in Chicago, IL—with a passion for solving spatial- and wayfinding-oriented problems.
My work is grounded in empathy, user research, and a deep interest in how people navigate. I aim to develop projects alongside diverse teams and iterate on solutions to address real problems.
In my previous experiences, I’ve had the opportunity to work on a range of projects. I developed a geospatial analytics platform at AcreTrader, utilizing an agile approach and leveraging research to create a tool for evaluating land. I also worked as a designer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, where I led efforts to establish a wayfinding system for the grand opening of the Momentary, a new contemporary art space. By embracing feedback, we created an approachable environment for visitors.
Currently, as a Senior UX Designer at United Airlines, I lead efforts on two primary projects that demonstrate my commitment to accessibility and adaptive design. One project focuses on improving airport navigation through in-app wayfinding and embedded maps. By considering the needs of diverse travelers, we create a cohesive and intuitive experience that guides users through their journey. The other project aims to tackle equity and accessibility problems related to traveling with personal wheelchairs or mobility devices. Through a collaborative and inclusive approach, we work towards developing a sustainable and universally accessible solution.
I believe in the power of research, collaboration, and failure as a learning opportunity. I am focused on creating meaningful and inclusive work that has a positive impact on people’s lives.
November 2022 — Present
• Designing solutions for air travel. Addressing streamlined airport navigation, baggage claims, and traveling with a mobility device.
• Leading continuous improvement efforts for the award-winning United Airlines mobile app.
Senior UX Designer
July 2022 — November 2022
• Promoted to a design lead for both web and mobile.
• Lead UX efforts from conception to launch on the development of Acres—a geospatial analytics software with over 20,000 monthly active users.
Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
Sep 2018 — Nov 2019
• Assisted the Creative Director with rebranding Crystal Bridge’s website, email marketing, advertising, and print materials.
• Planned and implemented original marketing promotions and collateral for 20+ campaigns to over 600,000 visitors.
Additionally, you can download my resume.